Monday, December 3, 2012

Bob Dickey - When Are We Meeting for Coffee? I Need That Job? You Need Me.... Your Local Papers are STILL Not Fresh.



Begin forwarded message:
From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@yahoo.com>
Subject: Sharyn Bovat Applies to United Way for a Job. Uses NISSAN Executives, Haley Barbour, Sal Russo, & Karl Rove as References. 
Date: December 3, 2012 12:21:13 PM CST



Hello United Way.... 

I'm available.  I'm not "connected" to the Good Ole Boy network like Mr. Hercules but I'm very bright.  I did counter intelligence during the Reagan & Bush Administration ("H" Bush:).   I think that makes me "over qualified" but heck it's a tough economy. I need health insurance.  http://senatordiannefeinstein.blogspot.com/2012/12/dianne-feinsten-there-are-lot-of.html

References:
Haley Barbour knows who I am.  He's an expert at fundraising and he can tell you that I "catch on" fast. I'm going to BCC Ed Gillespie's office.   They'll tell him you might be calling for a reference. 
Mark Silverman the former editor of the Tennessean is a reference.  So is Sal Russo & Karl Rove, I did research for some of his operatives too.  Locally Bill Krueger and Scott Becker from NISSAN know my work.  They'll voice that I'm "driven"..

Wow... I'm so impressive you should hire me "sight unseen".... That would be "not kosher" so lets meet for coffee?  Friday?

I just started a blog about my "predecessor"  It's gonna be "fun"...


No comments:

Post a Comment