Monday, January 26, 2015

Bob Dickey and Gracia Martore I Hope Carl Icahn Takes Over Gannett Cause Ya'll Don't Have the Best Interest of Society .... If Free Markets Can't Work Neither Can America.



Below i put on a blog almost 3 years ago

I've learned the cronyism in the Tennessee courts is linked to the Civil War. 
Judges & members of only a few TN Law firms "nurture" the 'Good Ole Boy' Culture in Tennessee.  This is why so much favoritism has happened.

The scary issue is that "most likely" the Good Ole Boy's I've been fighting are connected by history to the KKK.   Can someone investigate? 
I gave Mark Silverman some examples of racial/cultural/economic segregation n Williamson County and he said "it's up to the schools reporter to decide who gets quoted and what stories are told".

When the Tennessean reporter Maria Giordano  steered away from covering "real" stories of discrimination happening in reference to a school rezoning.  When I knew Gannett was about to do layoffs I told Mark Silverman it's the time to replace that reporter... he told me  "Maria has had a tough life & went through a bad divorce ....  I'm not going to fire her."

This is a picture of my daughtes's school last year before her small neighborhood was the ONLY one rezoned in reference to Crockett..  For years I complained about racism in the schools. History has shown that Williamson County rezonings tended to put diversity into "certain schools" thus hurting/helping home prices.    Crockett went through an era where in 3 years they had 3 different principles.   The 2nd was black and I was told by a PTO member the parents did not like black role models.  The black principle was forced to resign (some say fired) for what could be a valid reason still I suspect race was involved.  When I pointed out to the Williamson County School administration the fact that the ONLY hispanic on the staff of Crockett Elementary was a janitor and that the ONLY black person on the staff worked in the cafeteria people got nervous.    I "hope" this year there's more diversity.   FYI-  My  child is happy at the school that harbors the majority of Brentwood's diverse children.  Thank you Kenrose for being a place of tolerance.  


Williamson County school board was able to "heard" most of the diversity to one high school.

FYI- I'm a woman who likes to live in a "swirled society". 

In 1992 I got a "tour" of the LA Riots and I can tell you it's a fact that society needs to be "nurtured" and that government leaders cannot look away
In the past pure bred southerners have told me that the Ku Klux Klan was a "misunderstood" organization.  The sheets merely costumes representing the team colors. I was told the group was to promote respect for the laws of
the land.  For the record I did tell them... "you know ya'll wore white." 

Basically the Southerners were mad at the Northerners after the Civil War for taking their land, cheap labor & pride and "that" is why Jews and others were routinely intimidated by the KKK.

It's historically fascinating & I'm going to send the info to reporters that "might" want a great project.  It needs to be researched and documented.   Someone even connected the dots from one of my judges to the law firm of ********** to Pulaski ..Oddly MANY judges have the "same" path.  I will not name my judges for my 1st time misdemeanor battle... I've had too many ...I'm being kind ya'll.

This is interesting:  I've connected the reactions of those born in the south to their views on presidential choices.

The typical white southern mindset is Anti Catholic & Anti Mormon ... The views from many  being expressed by southern red state voters against Romney is as a reaction to the lineage.  It's emotional reation  and yesterday I was told WHY Romney is unacceptable .... "the Mormons are known for CONVERTING people and Southerners DON'T LIKE CHANGE".....

My name is Sharyn Bovat and I was born and raised in California and I'm a person who LIKES change.

My goal is to "change" my address. 

Can someone PLEASE help me.

Peace and Respect

Sharyn Bovat

















No comments:

Post a Comment